Third Annual Colorado Health Literacy Coalition Conference
Health Literacy: Building Bridges Within & Between Organizations
When: Friday, November 3, 2017, 8 am – 3 pm
Where: University of Colorado Hospital Conference Center, Aurora, CO
WITH PRESENTATIONS FROM:
- Cynthia Baur, PhD, Director, Horowitz Center for Health Literacy & Horowitz Endowed Chair in Health Literacy, University of Maryland School of Public Health
- Toni Cordell, National Speaker in Health Literacy
- Breakout sessions on: Health Literacy in QI Initiatives, Medication Management, Reaching the Public During National Disasters and Bridging Gaps between Clinical and Communications staff.
- Connect with other champions of health literacy
- Increase your knowledge of and skills in health literacy
- Improve written and spoken communication with your patients or clients in a variety of settings
TO LEARN MORE:
- Registration price is $75. Students and Patient Navigators receive 50% off registration. Use code HLCONF at checkout. Please be prepared to show identification upon check-in. Click here to register. Deadline is Oct. 30.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to pay by check, please use discount code PAYBYCHECK to bypass the credit card payment. Please make a check payable to UCH-Foundation with fund#14401 on the memo line. Mail to: Allison Knaus 12401 E. 17th Ave. Mail Stop F448 Aurora, CO. 80045.
- For questions, contact Alli Knaus 720-848-7477 or Monique McCollum 720-848-1075.
- Follow us at http://www.healthliteracycolorado.org/ or on Facebook for up-to-date conference information!