Join Our Team!
The Patient Navigation and Community Health Worker Program Coordinator will be responsible for maximizing the enrollment and completion of PNCT courses, coordination of projects and evaluation, provide support during training sessions, and assist with grant reporting efforts. This position will specifically support enrollment of trainees into a community health worker training program.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Work closely with Community Health Worker trainees to assess their needs and provide guidance on a training plan.
- Collaborate with program partners to successfully enroll trainees into the program.
- Maintain regular communication with trainees and keep records up to date.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries as needed.
- Provide technology support during Zoom training sessions.
- Support grant reporting efforts, including compiling data and information, and supporting writing teams.
- Coordinate program evaluation efforts, including sending evaluation emails, certificates, and email reminders.
- Review program curriculum and assist with ongoing quality improvement efforts.
We are particularly looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) applicant.
This is a full-time position located in Aurora, CO, on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus, Colorado School of Public Health. This role is eligible to work a hybrid schedule with at least two days of the week that can be worked from home.
Priority application deadline is March 1, 2023.For full details and to apply