Care Navigator – AllHealth Network
• Meet productivity standards for the job role
• Co-manage an active caseload of clients requiring both clinical and non-clinical interventions
• Provide care coordination services to effectively manage the physical and behavioral health care of clients with complex needs
• Communicate and collaborate with colleagues, care providers and community resources to seamlessly integrate complex services
• Promote a positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth Network
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely and collaborate within a team-based model to ensure integrated delivery of care coordination and case management services.
• Motivate clients to participate in the program by establishing a therapeutic relationship.
• Assist with care coordination tasks such as appointments and/or transportation, patient education and assistance with navigating physical and behavioral health systems, and facilitating communication with providers and other care team members.
• Conduct telephonic and face-to-face outreach and engagement to activate clients to be more involved in managing their health.
• Travel to outreach locations to meet with clients/families, coordinate services, and attend regular staff and management meetings.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare related field such as a hospital, home health provider, community-based agency and customer service experience.
• May require additional specialized experience and/or knowledge depending on program needs and focus (i.e., housing, vocational rehabilitation, recovery, working with special populations, etc.)
• Knowledge of behavioral health terminology, understanding of care coordination and case management related service functions (ie: outreach and engagement, community resources, discharge planning, referrals, insurance/payer).
• Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other computer based systems.
• Possess excellent customer service skills, strong organization skills, flexibility in responding to multiple demands, able to complete routine work with minimal direction from supervisor.
• Communicate effectively in written and oral communication with health care team, clients and families, and community providers.
Share your job posting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.