The Colorado Health Literacy Coalition presents a FREE virtual panel discussion with state COVID-19 vaccine experts and public health educators.
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 11:30 am-12:30 pm MT
Where: Held virtual via Microsoft Teams. Registered participants will receive a link to join the week of the event.
- General vaccine FAQs and Colorado’s distribution plans and progress.
- How to ensure information communicated to the public is easy to understand and can help dispel myths.
- Vaccine access and reaching underserved populations
- Communicating important vaccine information to vulnerable groups.
- Brandy Emily, DNP, RN, PCNS-BC, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s Deputy Director for the Immunization’s Branch
- Stephanie Wasserman, MSPH, Executive Director, Immunize Colorado
- Cerise Hunt, PhD, MSW, Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Director, Center for Public Health Practice, Assistant Professor (C/T), Community and Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health.