Panel Discussion on Medicaid and Regional Accountable Entities Approach to Comprehensive Care
What exactly are the Accountable Care Collaborative and Regional Accountable Entities? How do they impact patient care and how do we communicate need to know information to the communities we serve? Join us for a panel discussion to learn more about this important statewide topic. Panelists include:
- Julia Mecklenburg, Community Engagement Specialist, Colorado Access
- Emily Berry, Accountable Care Collaborative Program Specialist, Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy and Finance
- Abigail Worthen, Population Health Integration Specialist, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
WHEN & WHERE:
8:30-10 am April 23
Mile High United Way
711 Park Avenue West
Denver, CO 80205
RSVP: Click Here
- Connect with other champions of health literacy.
- Increase your knowledge of and skills in health literacy.
- Improve written and spoken communication with your patients or clients in a variety of settings.
Source: Colorado Health Literacy Coalition