The registration has opened for the spring Patient Navigator, Community Health Worker and Promotor de Salud Alliance meeting on April 6, 1-3 pm in Metro Denver and online.
Click here to see the full agenda and registration is embedded within.
The deadline to register is March 30.
The meeting will be held in person and via remote connection; if you join remotely, please be sure you join via computer (those only joining via phone only have access to the presentations and not the group sharing).
Presenting: Dr. Linda Burhansstipnanov of Native American Cancer Research Corporation
Native American Cancer Research Corporation (NACR) has received NCI funding to expand their work with a data and evaluation tracking database. Join us to learn who their efforts will allow:
- easier and more accurate data collection, ensuring systematic data collection;
- allows for real-time summaries specific to individual patients;
- allows program administrators to monitor PN interactions and produce a summary of activities documenting PN value;
- documents activities for billing; and
- collects patient perspectives on navigation services.
Spread the Word! PN CHW PdS Alliance Website (which includes the link to become a member, pass along to partners please!)
SOURCE: PN/CHW/PdS Alliance