The Colorado Cancer Coalition Patient Navigation Task Force presents Navigator Night Out at 6 pm Sept 28 in Englewood, CO: “Supporting Appropriate Payer Coverage Decisions.”
David Cecil, MBA, Health Policy and Advocacy Director from Johnson and Johnson, will be giving a health policy update as well as discussing the content listed below.
- Describe the types of payer coverage decisions: prior authorization, exception requests and appeals
- Discuss the process for obtaining prior authorization
- Discuss the indications for, and process of, requesting an exception or filing an appeal
- Describe payer decision timeline requirements
- Discuss the provider’s role in supporting positive payer coverage decisions
RSVP to Dave Cecil at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Zoom details available for those outside the Denver metro area.
Navigator Night Out
Supporting Appropriate Payer Coverage Decisions
6 pm Sept. 28
Eddie Merlot’s, 10110 E. Dry Creek Rd, Englewood CO