Part-time Health Navigator at Children’s Hospital Colorado
Looking for an opportunity where your talent can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives? Children’s Hospital Colorado’s Community Health and Advocacy team is hiring for a part-time Health Navigator in Aurora, Colorado. Health Navigators have a genuine understanding of the communities they serve, often due to shared lived experiences. The Health Navigator works with families and the health care team to reduce health disparities and improve patient engagement with their health.
- EDUCATION – High School Diploma or equivalent.
- EXPERIENCE – Minimum 3 years of experience assisting patients and families or other related healthcare/community experience. Knowledge of State social service agencies and community resources.
- EQUIVALENCY – An Associate degree, in a related field, may substitute for the experience requirements on a year for year basis.
- Experience working medically complex young adults preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
To learn more and apply, please visit the CHC careers page or the direct link to posting can be found here.