Medical Case Manager (Denver)
The Medical Case Manager purpose is to provide individualized, comprehensive case management and advocacy services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
- EDUCATION – Bachelor’s degree in Human Services Social Work, or Psychology (or equivalent work/lived experience).
- EXPERIENCE – 2 years case management experience and training preferred. Must be able to work in a diverse setting with diverse populations, including sexual orientation.
- Experience working with basic office and database computer programs, including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and the internet.
- Knowledge of HIV and related issues.
- Understanding of the Harm Reduction Model and Motivational Interviewing.
- Cultural Competency/Sensitivity.
- Excellent communication, client relations and management skills. Highly organized and detail oriented.
To learn more and apply, please visit the direct link here.