Bilingual Clinical Patient Navigator (Denver)
Under the supervision of the Clinical Services Officer, this position provides an assessment of eligibility, insurance assistance and health education to clients seeking services through the Colorado Health Network Medical Clinic. Patient Navigation services will support CHN to better serve those disproportionately at risk for or living with HIV/HCV by improving their access to medical care.
- EDUCATION – Bachelors or Master Degree in: nursing, social work, sociology, psychology, counseling, or public health.
- EXPERIENCE – 1-3 years’ experience working in healthcare setting. Experience using EMR or EDR preferred.
- Experience working with basic office and database computer programs, including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and the internet.
- Basic knowledge of HIV, STIs, PrEP and other prevention methods.
- Proactive problem solver who works well in multi-disciplinary setting.
- Ability to communicate well with medical providers and support staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (written and verbal) required.
To learn more and apply, please visit the direct link here.