Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is recruiting part-time, hourly, Promotoras de Salud.
The role of the Promotora is critical to the successful community outreach and delivery of reproductive health knowledge, while increasing the access to community and health services through the delivery of peer education via “platicas.”
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, committed to the reproductive health needs in the Latino Community and possess the following qualifications:
- High comfort level in discussing sexuality.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Group facilitation and community outreach skills.
- Reading and writing in Spanish and English strongly preferred; fluency in spoken Spanish strongly preferred.
- Bi-cultural required.
- Experience in community work, education, health care, or related field preferred.
- Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint computer skills required.
- Reliable transportation required.
It is preferred for candidates to reside in one of the following zip codes: 80219, 80223, or 80204.
Interested applicants may click here for additional information or to directly apply for the position(s),