The cold weather season is right around the corner. The Denver Regional Accountable Health Community Utilities Workgroup is happy to release registration for its upcoming, free virtual trainings happening in November. These 2-hour trainings are for resource navigators, care managers and other professionals who support people in accessing energy assistance. Get all your questions answered at the Q&A session at the end.
- Be the first to get the new “EOC and LEAP Quick Guide”, a reference tool to use when referring and navigating people to these programs.
- Learn the benefits of EOC and LEAP assistance.
- Learn how to apply and what pitfalls to avid when applying.
- Learn where to go for additional energy or weatherization assistance if it’s needed.
Trainings will be held on:
- Monday, November 16: 9:30-11:30 am
- Tuesday, November 17: 12-2 pm
- Thursday, November 19: 10 am-12 pm
- Friday, November 20: 10a m-12 pm
Click here to request registration for the training. Please select all days and times when you are available. You will receive an email confirmation with an invitation to your training with log-in information. If registration is full, additional trainings will be scheduled as available.
Deadline: Request for registration is due by the end of day on Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
If you have questions or problems with registration, please contact Zayra Ordoñez at ZOrdonez@drcog.org.
Source: The Denver Regional Accountable Health Community Utilities Workgroup