This educational experience will provide you useful tools and insights that can be applied to your personal and professional lives to help you control finances, reduce stress, and improve health.
All registration fees are covered by Denver Human Services. Please note there are a limited number of participant slots, register now!
You Will Learn:
- A foundation of knowledge on topics in the fields of Economics, Behavioral Economics, Psychology, Finance, Adult Education, Decision-Making Science and Change Theory
- The shortcomings of SMART Goals
- The impact of “scarcity”, tunneling, and stress as they relate to time, money, and energy
- How to create a service plan that effectively incorporates the client’s values and needs
- How to help clients who “have no money” work on their personal economics
- How to use the “Asset Building Continuum” as a means to building financial and employment stability
- The concept of internal inconsistency and its role in personal decision-making
- The ineffectiveness of Rational Behavior Education for addressing financial and employment topics
- The role of routines, habits, and willpower in financial behaviors
- How to identify and address barriers to financial stability
- Why budgets are usually ineffective and how to improve them
- Information and tools to implement changes that improve personal financial and economic health
Source: Financial Health Institute