Supervisor Online Learning Series: Patient Navigator Role Clarity
Date(s) - 04/17/2018
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You are invited to join the Patient Navigator Training Collaborative for a spring lunch and learn series via Zoom web conferencing.
This online series is designed for patient navigator supervisors, managers, program planners and administrators of patient navigator programs.
In each session, you will hear from subject matter experts, network with other supervisors/managers, and engage in interactive discussions.
March 27: Writing a Patient Navigator Job Description
April 17: Patient Navigator Role Clarity
May 22: Patient Navigator Team Integration
There is one registration for the entire series. Attendance at each session is encouraged, but not required.
Due to grant funding, this series is FREE to Colorado residents.
Please note: Although we are using the term “patient navigator,” this series applies to anyone supervising individuals performing navigation (care coordinators, case managers, community health workers, etc).
After participating in this series, individuals will be able to:
- Recognize important components of patient navigator job descriptions
- Better understand the relationship between competencies and job descriptions
- Explain the role and responsibilities of patient navigators
- Describe strategies to maximize role of the PN in your organization
- Describe elements of successful PN team integration
- Discuss how to identify program champions