Health Navigator Skills Building Session
Date(s) - 05/09/2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you planning to take the state of Colorado health navigator competency assessment or just want to practice your navigation skills? This session is for you! Join us via Zoom web conferencing for an interactive virtual workshop.
In this session, you will:
- Learn what to expect during the state competency assessment
- Review important patient assessment techniques
- Role play different patient scenarios to practice your skills
- Receive feedback from expert trainers and your peers
- Walk away with the confidence to tackle a wide range of situations
Prerequisite: Level 1 Health Navigation Fundamentals
Register for Skills Building Session
More about the Health Navigator assessment and registry
Colorado has established the first competency-based statewide registry in the nation for health navigators. This voluntary registry allows employers to ensure they are hiring navigators who have demonstrated that they meet a standard set of competencies (skills).To earn a spot on the registry, patient/health navigators are required to take training from a state-recognized training program and take the competency assessment.
The Patient Navigator Training Collaborative has been awarded recognition at a state-recognized training program.