Are you interested in having your name listed on the Colorado Health Navigator Registry? To earn a spot on the registry, health navigators are required to take training from a state-recognized training program, such as PNTC, and take the competency assessment. The cost is $363 plus fees. This assessment will be held virtually and typically runs about 3 hours. Deadline to register is May 17.Register for Assessment
In order to take the assessment, you must have taken the following courses from the Patient Navigator Training Collaborative:
- Level 1 Health Navigation Fundamentals
- Level 2 Care Coordination
- Basic Motivational Interviewing
Questions about your eligibility? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health Navigator Registry is managed by the Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the assessment is facilitated by the Center for Advancing Professional Excellence (CAPE) on the Anschutz Medical Campus. More 2021 assessment dates will be announced.
Assessment Skills Building Session
10 am-Noon MT
If you are planning to take the state of Colorado health navigator competency assessment on May 25, join us for a FREE skills-building session to review and practice key skills.
In this session, you will:
- Learn what to expect during the state competency assessment
- Role play different patient scenarios to practice your skills
- Receive feedback from expert trainers and your peers
- Walk away with the confidence to tackle a wide range of situations