Cultural Navigators work as an integral part of public health teams to liaise between community members and public health professionals. In this course, you will learn more about the role of cultural navigation and public health.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define the role of a health navigator.
- Describe the differences between community health navigators and patient navigators.
- Describe how a health navigator collaborates with public health teams.
- Describe what public health is.
- Identify the 10 essential public health services.
Use the navigation menu on the right-hand side of your page to move through the modules.
Certificate of Completion
Complete the modules and quiz to unlock your certificate of completion.